Frankfort Christian Academy (FCA) is a Christian school for grades K-12. We are non-denominational, Protestant, and evangelical in our faith and tradition.
FCA Articles of Faith:
We affirm the Christian faith of the Bible and the expression of faith handed down by our
Christian forebears in the Apostles’ and Nicene creeds. In addition, we believe
1. Holy Scripture contains all things necessary to salvation, so that
whatever is not read therein, or may be proved thereby, is not to be required of any the person that it should be believed as an article of faith, or be thought requisite or necessary to salvation. We understand the 39 books of the Old Testament and the 27 books of the New Testament to be the authoritative and infallible Word of God.
2. The condition of humanity after the fall of Adam is such that we cannot turn and prepare ourselves by our own natural strength and works of faith, nor have we power to do good works acceptable to God, without the grace of God
in Christ going before us, that we may have a good will. We are accounted righteous before God only by the merit of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, by faith, and not or our own works or deserving. We are justified by grace through faith alone. We believe good works are the fruit of faith.
3. The visible Church of Christ is a congregation of believers in Christ, in which the pure Word of God is preached and the sacraments are duly administered according to Christ’s ordinance.
1. The Bible, our primary source of knowledge and wisdom.
2. The Church, the pillar and guardian of truth.
3. Tradition, a guide for faith and practice.
4. Family, the primary context for learning and maturing.
5. Children, our heritage from the Lord.
6. Nature, a witness to the grandeur of our God
The Apostles' Creed
We believe in God the Father Almighty Maker of heaven and earth;
And in Jesus Christ, His only Son Our Lord:
Who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, dead and buried;
He descended into hell; the third day He rose again from the dead.
He ascended into Heaven, and sits at the right hand of God, the Father Almighty. From there He shall come to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy catholic (universal) Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting.
We envision an educational experience that…
Allows the parent, student, and teacher to assume their God-given role in the educational process.
Affirms each student’s unique God-given strengths and learning abilities (Rom. 12:6-8; 1 Peter 4:10).
Aligns with a classical Christian educational (CCE) philosophy.